Aishwarya Rai, Hot Bollywood Pictures

Posted by : Maria_Rilke | Tuesday, May 20, 2008 | Published in

Aishwarya Rai is the best ever. I've seen many other hot Indian models, but she takes the cake. (yup, the cake).

Well, fer all ya net boys out there who likes to see pictures of hot women (I know there's a lot of you). For me, I think Ash and other Indian models are hot because of their eyes. There some mysterious eastern thing going on there; it's like magic. Very seductive.




Here's more hot Aishwarya pics for you all! I got some of these from bollywood-zone so check it out!








I'll be uploading more Hot Bollywood Pictures and videos of Ash and other gorgeous stars soon so keep watching and enjoy.

comments

  1. Anonymous

    Hey its a great collection of aishwarya rai bachan pictures.

    May 30, 2008 at 1:28 AM